Main Menu > Legal Forms Archive
LEASE AGREEMENT, entered into between __________________________ (Landlord) and __________________________ (Tenant).
For good consideration it is agreed between the parties as follows:
1. Location: Landlord hereby leases and lets to Tenant the premises described as follows: ______________________________________________________________________________________
2. Term: This lease shall be for a term of _____ year(s), commencing on__________________________, 20_____.
3. Rent: Tenant shall pay Landlord the annual rent of $______________ during said term, in monthly payments of $______________, each payable monthly on the first day of each month in advance at such place as we may from time to time specify by written notice to you. Tenant shall pay a security deposit of $______________ to be returned upon termination of this Lease and the payment of all rents due and performance of all other obligations.
4. Utilities and Services: Tenant shall at its own expense provide the following utilities or services: Tenant must pay promptly as they become due all charges for furnishing __________________________________________ [specify, e.g., water, electricity, garbage service, and other public utilities] to the premises during the lease term.
Landlord shall at its expense provide the following utilities or services: __________________________________________ [specify]
Landlord does not warrant the quality or adequacy of the utilities or services specified above, nor does Landlord warrant that any of the utilities or services specified above will be free from interruption caused by repairs, improvements, or alterations of the building or the premises or any of the equipment and facilities of the building, any labor controversy, or any other causes of any kind beyond Landlord's reasonable control. Any such interruption--and any other inability on Landlord's part to fulfill Landlord's lease obligations resulting from any such cause--will not be considered an eviction or disturbance of Tenant's use and possession of the premises, or render Landlord liable to Tenant for damages, or relieve Tenant from performing Tenant's lease obligations.
5. Tenant further agrees that:
7. Subordination: This Lease shall be subordinate to all present or future mortgages against the property.
8. Time of Essence: Time is of the essence in this agreement.
9. Indemnity: Tenant will indemnify and hold Landlord and Landlords property--including the leased premises--free and harmless from any liability for injury to or death of any person, including Tenant, or for damage to property arising from Tenants using and occupying the premises or from the act or omission of any person or persons, including Tenant, in or about the premises with Tenants express or implied consent.
10. Binding of Heirs and Assigns: Subject to the provisions of this lease against assignment of Tenants interest under this lease, all lease provisions extend to and bind, or inure to the benefit of, the parties to this lease and to every heir, executor, representative, successor, and assign of both parties.
11. Rights and Remedies Cumulative: The rights and remedies under this lease are cumulative, and either party's using any one right or remedy will not preclude or waive that party's right to use any other. These rights and remedies are in addition to any other rights the parties may have by law, statute, ordinance, or otherwise.
12. Choice of Law: This agreement is to be construed under _________________ [name of state] law. All obligations of the parties created under this lease are performable in _______________ County, _________________ [name of state].
13. Legal Construction: If any one or more of the lease provisions are for any reason held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this lease, which will construed as if it had never included the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision.
14. Prior Agreements Superseded: This agreement constitutes the only agreement of the parties and supersedes any prior understandings or written or oral agreements between the parties respecting the subject matter.
15. Amendment: No amendment, modification, or alteration of this lease is binding unless in writing, dated subsequent to the date of this lease, and duly executed by the parties.
16. Additional Lease Terms:
Signed this __________ day of ___________________, 20____.
IN WITNESS OF THIS AGREEMENT, the Landlord and Tenant execute this agreement as of the day and year first above written.
By _________________ [signature]
_____________________ [address ]
By _________________ [signature]
Other Forms You May Need
|"Are these forms valid in my state?" At ILRG, we are committed to delivering top quality legal forms that are valid in all states. We will pay $50 to anyone who brings to our attention any form on our site that is not compliant with U.S. state law. See the terms and conditions for this offer for further information.|
© 1995-2015 Internet Legal Research Group
A product of Maximilian Ventures LLC
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 111