Main Menu > Legal Forms Archive
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT
Agreement between ______________________________________________________ (Company) and ______________________________________________________ (Sales Representative).
Sales Representative agrees to:
Represent and sell the Company's [check all that apply:] ______
products ______ services, specifically described as
2. Accurately represent and state Company policies to all potential and present customers.
3. Promptly mail in all leads and orders to the Company.
4. Inform the sales manager of all problems concerning Company customers within the sales territory.
5. Inform the sales manager if the Sales Representative is representing, or plans to represent any other business firm. In no event shall sales representative represent a competitive company or product line either within or outside the designated sales area.
6. Maintain contact with the Company via telephone, e-mail, or other agreed upon means of communication with reasonable frequency to discuss sales activity within the territory.
7. Provide company 30-days' notice should the Representative intend to terminate this agreement.
promptly all materials and samples provided by the Company to the
Representative, if either party terminates this agreement.
The Company agrees to:
1. Pay the following commissions to the Sales Representative:
__________ percent of all prepaid sales, except as stated below.
special arrangement, the following shall not be commissioned:
2. Negotiate in advance of sale the commission’s percentage to be paid on all orders that the Company allows a quantity discount or other trade concession.
3. Provide the Sales Representative with reasonable quantities of business cards, brochures, catalogs, and any product samples required for sales purposes.
4. Set minimum monthly quotas after consultation with the Sales Representative.
5. Grant Representative 30-days' notice should the Company wish to terminate this agreement.
commissions to the Representative on sales from existing customers for a period
of _____________ (____) months after this agreement is terminated by either
In addition, both Parties agree:
Commissions on refunds to customers or merchandise returned by the customer in which a commission has already been paid to the Representative shall be deducted from future commissions to be paid to the Representative by the Company.
This constitutes the entire agreement.
agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their successors and assigns.
this _____day of _______________, 20____.
COMPANY: SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
|"Are these forms valid in my state?" At ILRG, we are committed to delivering top quality legal forms that are valid in all states. We will pay $50 to anyone who brings to our attention any form on our site that is not compliant with U.S. state law. See the terms and conditions for this offer for further information.|
Attorney Referral Network:
Attention attorneys! Would you like to increase your practice's income? ILRG will soon introduce a new service that will help consumers locate and retain legal counsel in an exciting, innovative way. Qualified attorneys in the U.S. and Canada are being given an opportunity for a limited time to pre-register at no cost. Attorneys who pre-register are guaranteed free registration when our new service goes live. Gain new clients! Be a rainmaker at your firm, and sign-up today! [Learn More...]
© 1995-2013 Internet Legal Research Group
A product of Maximilian Ventures LLC
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 111