Touro College (Fuchsberg)
225 Eastview Drive
#55 in Presence of Minority Students
Touro Law ranks #55 in terms of the highest percentage of students who are racial or ethnic minority (40.7%).
#60 in Public Sector Salary
Touro Law is tied for #60 in terms of median starting salary among graduates working in government jobs or judicial clerkships at the federal or state level ($58,000).
#65 in Highest Tuition
Touro Law ranks #65 in terms of highest tuition among full-time law students ($49,800). We rank from a total of 283 tuition rates from 194 law schools, ranking twice those law schools that have different in-state and out-of-state tuition rates.
#77 in Library Size
Touro Law ranks #77 in terms of library size with 460,327 volumes or equivalents.
#103 in Presence of Female Faculty
Touro Law is tied for #103 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are female (39.4%).
#122 in Private Sector Salary
Touro Law is tied for #122 in terms of the median starting salary among graduates working in private practice as law firm associates ($65,000).
#131 in Presence of Minority Faculty
Touro Law ranks #131 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are racial or ethnic minority (10.6%).
#137 in Acceptance Rate
Touro Law ranks #137 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 55.7% among those who applied for admission.
#168 in Bar Passage Rate
Touro Law ranks #168 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (60.8%), and it underperforms by -14.9% the state of New York’s overall bar passage rate of 75.7%. (A national comparison on this metric should be taken in a qualified sense and with caution, because every state has a different bar passage rate.)
#173 in Median LSAT
Touro Law is tied for #173 in terms of the median LSAT score (148) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students. The LSAT measures reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, and logical reasoning.
#176 in Student to Faculty Ratio
Touro Law is tied for #176 in terms of lowest student to faculty ratio (10.0:1).
#191 in Median Undergraduate GPA
Touro Law ranks #191 in terms of highest median undergraduate GPA (3.00) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students.
Fall 2020 Application Information
|Application Deadline:||August 1|
|LSAT Score (Median)||148||147|
|LSAT Score (25th-75th percentile)||146-150||145-149|
|GPA Range (25th-75th percentile)||2.71-3.26||2.77-3.31|
Bar Exam Statistics
|State in which most graduates took bar exam:||NY||NY|
|School's bar passage rate:||60.8%||65.3%|
|State overall bar passage rate:||75.7%||72.7%|
|School bar pass rate vs. state bar pass rate:||-14.9%||-7.4%|
|Graduates employed at graduation:||N/A||N/A|
|Graduates employed 10 months after graduation:||75.2%||64.3%|
Tuition and Expenses
|Room and Board:||$18,064||$21,046|
|Proportion of full-time students receiving grants:||85.2%||72.3%|
|Median grant amount among full-time students:||$16,000||$10,500|
|Average indebtedness of those who incurred debt:||N/A||N/A|
|Proportion of graduates who incurred debt:||N/A||N/A|
|View National Comparison|
Students & Faculty
|Student Racial Demographics:||
|Student-to-Faculty Ratio:||10.0 : 1||N/A|
Full-Time Starting Salaries
|Private Sector (Median):||$65,000||$50,000|
|Public Sector (Median):||$58,000||$55,766|
|View National Comparison|
|Volumes and equivalents:||460,327||456,451|