Making Claims of Copyright InfringementNOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PURSUANT TO THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against the Internet Legal Research Group, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
|Service Provider:||Maximilian Ventures LLC|
|Designated Agent:||General IP Counsel|
|Address to Which Notification|
Should Be Sent:
|251 Little Falls Drive, Ste. 5800|
Wilmington, DE 19808
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
To expedite review of your claim, you may also fax a copy of the mailed documents to our corporate office on +1 (302) 416-5565 or email them to email@example.com.
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (The signature may be either physical or electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit ILRG.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ILRG.com to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.