Western New England College
1215 Wilbraham Road
#46 in Student to Faculty Ratio
WNE Law is tied for #46 in terms of lowest student to faculty ratio (6.0:1).
#77 in Public Sector Salary
WNE Law is tied for #77 in terms of median starting salary among graduates working in government jobs or judicial clerkships at the federal or state level ($55,205).
#86 in Presence of Female Faculty
WNE Law is tied for #86 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are female (40.8%).
#88 in Presence of Minority Students
WNE Law ranks #88 in terms of the highest percentage of students who are racial or ethnic minority (32.9%).
#118 in Highest Tuition
WNE Law ranks #118 in terms of highest tuition among full-time law students ($42,218). We rank from a total of 283 tuition rates from 194 law schools, ranking twice those law schools that have different in-state and out-of-state tuition rates.
#119 in Library Size
WNE Law ranks #119 in terms of library size with 364,161 volumes or equivalents.
#119 in Presence of Minority Faculty
WNE Law ranks #119 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are racial or ethnic minority (11.3%).
#142 in Median Undergraduate GPA
WNE Law ranks #142 in terms of highest median undergraduate GPA (3.29) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students.
#149 in Acceptance Rate
WNE Law ranks #149 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 58.7% among those who applied for admission.
#173 in Median LSAT
WNE Law is tied for #173 in terms of the median LSAT score (148) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students. The LSAT measures reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, and logical reasoning.
#177 in Private Sector Salary
WNE Law is tied for #177 in terms of the median starting salary among graduates working in private practice as law firm associates ($50,000).
#177 in Bar Passage Rate
WNE Law ranks #177 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (54.5%), and it underperforms by -21.9% the state of Connecticut’s overall bar passage rate of 76.4%. (A national comparison on this metric should be taken in a qualified sense and with caution, because every state has a different bar passage rate.)
Fall 2020 Application Information
|LSAT Score (Median)||148||148|
|LSAT Score (25th-75th percentile)||146-152||143-152|
|GPA Range (25th-75th percentile)||2.82-3.62||2.84-3.45|
Bar Exam Statistics
|State in which most graduates took bar exam:||CT||MA|
|School's bar passage rate:||54.5%||73.3%|
|State overall bar passage rate:||76.4%||80.7%|
|School bar pass rate vs. state bar pass rate:||-21.9%||-7.4%|
|Graduates employed at graduation:||N/A||N/A|
|Graduates employed 10 months after graduation:||56.4%||55.1%|
Tuition and Expenses
|Room and Board:||$13,000||N/A|
|Proportion of full-time students receiving grants:||85.0%||N/A|
|Median grant amount among full-time students:||$27,000||N/A|
|Average indebtedness of those who incurred debt:||$102,770||N/A|
|Proportion of graduates who incurred debt:||83.8%||N/A|
|View National Comparison|
Students & Faculty
|Student Racial Demographics:||
|Student-to-Faculty Ratio:||6.0 : 1||N/A|
Full-Time Starting Salaries
|Private Sector (Median):||$50,000||N/A|
|Public Sector (Median):||$55,205||N/A|
|View National Comparison|
|Volumes and equivalents:||364,161||N/A|