2133 Cass Street
#34 in Public Sector Salary
Creighton Law is tied for #34 in terms of median starting salary among graduates working in government jobs or judicial clerkships at the federal or state level ($60,000).
#69 in Employment Rate at Graduation
#106 in Employment Rate at 10 MonthsCreighton Law ranks #69 in terms of graduates employed at the time of graduation (52.5%) and #106 in terms of graduates employed ten months after graduation (76.2%).
#104 in Library Size
Creighton Law ranks #104 in terms of library size with 396,922 volumes or equivalents.
#115 in Median LSAT
Creighton Law is tied for #115 in terms of the median LSAT score (153) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students. The LSAT measures reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, and logical reasoning.
#116 in Private Sector Salary
Creighton Law is tied for #116 in terms of the median starting salary among graduates working in private practice as law firm associates ($67,500).
#119 in Acceptance Rate
Creighton Law ranks #119 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 52.1% among those who applied for admission.
#132 in Student to Faculty Ratio
Creighton Law is tied for #132 in terms of lowest student to faculty ratio (8.0:1).
#134 in Bar Passage Rate
Creighton Law ranks #134 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (72.9%), and it underperforms by -8.8% the state of Nebraska’s overall bar passage rate of 81.7%. (A national comparison on this metric should be taken in a qualified sense and with caution, because every state has a different bar passage rate.)
#141 in Highest Tuition
Creighton Law ranks #141 in terms of highest tuition among full-time law students ($40,096). We rank from a total of 283 tuition rates from 194 law schools, ranking twice those law schools that have different in-state and out-of-state tuition rates.
#142 in Median Undergraduate GPA
Creighton Law ranks #142 in terms of highest median undergraduate GPA (3.29) among those applicants granted admission who enrolled as full-time students.
#149 in Presence of Minority Students
Creighton Law ranks #149 in terms of the highest percentage of students who are racial or ethnic minority (24.1%).
#160 in Presence of Minority Faculty
Creighton Law ranks #160 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are racial or ethnic minority (8.5%).
#186 in Presence of Female Faculty
Creighton Law is tied for #186 in terms of the highest percentage of faculty who are female (27.1%).
Fall 2020 Application Information
|Application Deadline:||August 15|
|LSAT Score (Median)||153||152|
|LSAT Score (25th-75th percentile)||150-156||149-154|
|GPA Range (25th-75th percentile)||3.03-3.60||2.91-3.56|
Bar Exam Statistics
|State in which most graduates took bar exam:||NE||NE|
|School's bar passage rate:||72.9%||69.7%|
|State overall bar passage rate:||81.7%||76.7%|
|School bar pass rate vs. state bar pass rate:||-8.8%||-7.0%|
|Graduates employed at graduation:||52.5%||40.6%|
|Graduates employed 10 months after graduation:||76.2%||76.7%|
Tuition and Expenses
|Room and Board:||$16,200||$14,400|
|Proportion of full-time students receiving grants:||74.5%||65.4%|
|Median grant amount among full-time students:||$21,000||$16,968|
|Average indebtedness of those who incurred debt:||$115,643||$117,980|
|Proportion of graduates who incurred debt:||78.3%||90.8%|
|View National Comparison|
Students & Faculty
|Student Racial Demographics:||
|Student-to-Faculty Ratio:||8.0 : 1||N/A|
Full-Time Starting Salaries
|Private Sector (Median):||$67,500||$70,000|
|Public Sector (Median):||$60,000||$56,500|
|View National Comparison|
|Volumes and equivalents:||396,922||396,328|